STOP DREAMING. MAKE IT REAL
SOUTH AFRICAN VIBES
THE BEST HUNTING GAMES IN SOUTH AFRICA
The best time to travel to Southern Africa for a hunting safari is typically during the winter months, which generally stretch from late April to mid-August. You can come any time during the year, but we recommend you this season due the cooler weather and sparser bush makes for better hunting conditions than during the summer.
South African winters mean mild days with frosty nights and mornings. The vegetation dries out, which makes it easier to track and navigate, and water sources decline, which forces wildlife to converge around what resources remain.
The winter months’ temperatures average at highs of around 19°C (66°F) and lows of 4°C (39°F), occasionally dropping to freezing point and frosting over low-lying areas in the early hours of the morning. Most hunters from the northern hemisphere find these climes very moderate and agreeable, and scoff at locals who complain about the chill.
SOUTH AFRICA SAFARI TIPS
The following are the basic things that you should take in mind when you are preparing yourself for your safari in South Africa:
- Nearest airport: Johannesburg Airport. Our hunting packages include pick up & drop off to the airport. The hunting area is located to approximately 2 hours.
- Gun transport: is possible to travel with your gun but we have at your disposal high-quality material to achieve your goal.
- Medical recommendations: There are a few medical considerations to take into account, like preventative measures against malaria and vaccinations that are recommended to be up to date.
- Hunting license and insurance: once confirmed your booking, our team we will manage all the process to get all the licenses and insurance needed. We always provided high quality and legal huntings.
- Taxidermy and trophy shipping: we will help you with the permits and documentation for the exportation of your trophies. Trophies can be shipped from Southern Africa either raw or mounted. .