Your privacy is very important to us. We act in your interest and we are committed to protecting and safeguarding any personal data you give us.
1) What type of personal data does cazaalicante.com collect?
In order to provide our services and help you to find and book a Hunting trip there are certain pieces of information we ask for – your name, email address, your telephone number, other contact details, etc. You can also decide to provide additional details or submit special requests (e.g. certain preferences). In addition to this, we also collect information from your computer, tablet, mobile phone or other device you’re using to access our services. This can include the IP address, the browser, and your language settings.
This is a basic overview of the information we collect, please find a lot more detail below.
Information you give to us
We collect and use information that you provide us. When you book a Hunting trip, you are asked for your name, email address and telephone number as a minimum. Depending on the type of Hunting trip, we might also ask for your home address, date of birth, hunting license, your preferences (e.g. meal preferences) you have for your Hunting trip and other information.
If you need to get in touch with our customer support desk or reach out to us through other means, we’ll collect information from you there, too.
Information we collect automatically
Even if you don’t end up making a Hunting trip reservation, when you visit cazaalicante.com website we automatically collect certain information. This includes your IP address, the date and time you accessed our services, the hardware, software or internet browser you use, and information about your computer or mobile device’s operating system, settings and characteristics, like application versions and language settings. We also collect information about clicks and which pages have been shown to you.
Information we receive from third parties
We might also receive information about you from other sources. First of all, these include our affiliate partners. Our services are not only made available through cazaalicante.com, but are also integrated into services of our affiliate partners you can find online. When you use some of these, you provide the reservation details to our affiliate partner, who then forward your details to us.
2) Why does cazaalicante.com collect and use your personal data?
The main reason we ask you for personal details is to provide access to world-class hunting trips and ensure you get the best service and customer experience possible. Your personal information might be used in the following ways:
- Hunting trip reservations: First and foremost, we use your personal data to book Hunting trips and complete Hunting trip reservation process, which is essential to what we do as a company.
- Customer service: Sharing your personal details, such as your name, contact details or Hunting trip reservation details with our customer service staff allows us to respond when you need us – responding to any questions you might have.
- Marketing activities: For example, we might use your contact information to send you our news or special offers which we believe may be of interest to you when you make a reservation with us or set up a user account. You can unsubscribe from these marketing communications quickly, easily and anytime – just click on the “Unsubscribe” link included in every newsletter or contacting us to email@example.com.
- Communicating with you: There may be other times when we get in touch with you. For example, we might contact you responding to and handling any requests you have made. If you haven’t finalized a Hunting trip reservation online, we can contact you with a reminder to continue with your reservation. In addition, we might send you a questionnaire or invite you to provide a review about your experience with us.
- Market research: We sometimes ask our customers to take part in market research. When you’re invited to participate, review the information provided to better understand what personal data is collected and how it used.
- Improving our services: We also use personal data for analytical purposes to improve our services and enhance the user experience, but can also be used for testing purposes, and improving the functionality and quality of our online services.
- Hunter reviews: After the Hunting trip you might be invited to submit a review to inform other hunters about the quality of the Hunting trip. We can also enable hunters traveling with you or on whose behalf you have booked to provide a review. By completing a hunter review, you are agreeing that it can be displayed on our website, our social media accounts or on the relevant affiliate partner’s website.
Providing your personal data to cazaalicante.com is voluntary. However, depending on the type of service you want to use, we might only be able to provide you with this service if certain personal data is collected. For instance, we cannot process Hunting trip reservation if we don’t collect your name and contact details.
3) How does cazaalicante.com share your data with third parties?
In certain circumstances, we share your personal data with third parties. The primary purpose is to share relevant personal data to complete your Hunting trip reservation. There are also other parties that can receive some of your data. Please see below more detail about that.
- Business Partners: We work with a number of business partners, which distribute or advertise the cazaalicante.com services. First of all, these include our affiliate partners.
When you make a reservation on one of our affiliate partners’ websites or apps, certain personal data that you give them such as your name, email address and other relevant information will be forwarded to us to complete your Hunting trip reservation. At the same moment, the business partners can receive certain parts of your personal data such as your name and email address. This is for their own internal purposes (such as analytical or marketing purposes). Take the time to read their privacy notice if you want to understand how they may process your personal data.
- Competent Authorities: We disclose personal data to law enforcement insofar as it is required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud or if we’re otherwise legally obliged to do so.
4) How does cazaalicante.com process direct communications?
Please note that all communications sent or received using cazaalicante.com communication tools will be received and stored by cazaalicante.com.
5) How does cazaalicante.com use social media?
We use social media in different ways and for different purposes. We use it partly to facilitate the use of online reservation services, but also to promote our products and services and to advertise, improve and facilitate our own services.
- Integration of social media plugins: We also have integrated social media plugins into the cazaalicante.com website. This means that when you click on one of the buttons (such as Facebook’s “Like” button) certain information is shared with these social media providers.
6) What security procedures does cazaalicante.com use to safeguard your personal data?
We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard your personal data. We also use security procedures, technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
7) How does cazaalicante.com treat personal data about children?
Our services are not directed at children under 18 years old. For children younger than 18 years old, the use of any of our services is only allowed with the valid consent of a parent or a guardian. If we become aware that we process information of a child under 18 years old without the valid consent of a parent or guardian, we reserve the right to delete it.
8) How can you control the personal data you’ve given to cazaalicante.com?
You always have the right to review and control the personal information we keep and use about you. You can do this in the following ways:
- You can ask us for a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- You can inform us of any changes to your personal data, or you can ask us to correct any of the personal data we hold about you, though you may be able to make such changes yourself as explained below;
- In certain situations, you can ask us to erase, block, or restrict the processing of the personal data we hold about you, or object to particular ways in which we are using your personal data; and
- In certain situations, you can also ask us to send the personal data you’ve given us to a third party.
Where we use your personal data on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to withdraw that consent at any time subject to applicable law.
9) Who’s responsible for the processing of personal data on the cazaalicante.com website and apps?